Greetings Aspiring Wedding Photographers,
This message is to inform the masses that I will be teaching a Wedding Photography Course at their Plano – Courtyard Center campus beginning on Sunday, February 4th. If you are interested in learning how to become a Wedding Photographer, then this is the perfect course for you.
During this course, you will learn…
- How to set your prices based upon your services and products.
- How to create a contract and understand some of the legal terminology.
- How to Market your services for various types of Clientèle.
- What type of photo equipment should you really have.
- Proper camera settings for various types of weddings.
- How to shoot the Bridal and Engagement Portrait sessions.
- How to capture the right “key moments” of the entire wedding day.
- How to create a digital workflow for editing the images.
- …and much, much more.
Here is the detail information regarding the registration number and Date & Times of this course.
Wedding Photography: ( online link )
Date(s): February 4th thru February 25th.
Day(s): Sunday afternoons
Time: 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm
Sessions: 4 class sessions.
Location: Collin College – Continuing Education
Plano Courtyard Center Campus
4800 Preston Park Boulevard
Plano, TX 75093
You may register for this class online through this link:
However, I highly recommend that you register by phone at (972) 985-3711. (http://www.collin.edu…)
Hope to see you there,
Reuben G. Mendiola